- Big 2019 Wins for Family-Led Deathcare in Ontario – Part 2!
- Big Wins for Family-Led Deathcare in Ontario!
- Sharing the Experience of A Home Funeral Practicum
- Leading The Way Back
- Calling Out Being “Called”
- Why Is It So Hard to Discuss Death With Family
- Direct Access to Certificates of Cremation Reinstated in Ontario
- Willow – Love and Light
- CBC – Death midwives help families cope with end-of-life care
- Home Funeral Practicum on Gabriola Island BC
- Imagine Your Death And Enrich Your Life. Promise.
- How To Listen to the Dying
- The Season of Remembering
- A Home Funeral Is Never What You Expect It To Be
- First Home Funeral Practicum in Regina
- “A Happy Ending”
- The handling and transfer of the deceased in Ontario
- A Story of Loving, A Story of Dying
Email: [email protected]