Description: A two and a half day home funeral workshop exploring : - the value of planning and creating a family-directed home funeral demonstrated in a film - what legal paperwork needs
Description: A two and a half day home funeral workshop exploring :
– the value of planning and creating a family-directed home funeral demonstrated in a film
– what legal paperwork needs to be completed in Ontario as your own funeral director.
– after-death body care.
– holding a vigil and creating ceremony
– the value of ritual and ceremony
– experience and explore contemplative activities designed as a practice of dying
Start Date: 2019-04-26
End Date: 2019-04-28
Start Time: 6:00 p.m.
End Time: 4:00 p.m.
Location Name: Roseneath, Ontario
Location Address: to be shared upon registration
Name: Barb Phillips
26 (Friday) 6:00 pm - 28 (Sunday) 4:00 pm EST